Blog Archive

Monday, September 12, 2016

Flower and Butterflies Woodburning ART





handmade pyrography wood burnt wall plaque approx. 12 inches by 12 inches on Birch veneer/plywood , 

Handcrafted One of a Kind and custom made in Seattle Washington USA

Please keep in mind that all items are handmade one of a kind by a real human being and not a machine. Some variations and imperfections are part of the handmade process.


I would happy to price you a custom work if you send your ideal.



My name is Lewis, and I am an artist. Growing up in the Midwest, I was drawn from an early age to art. It spoke to me, an opportunity to lay my soul bare and to let the whole world know just what I was seeing, just what I was thinking. Now 75 years old, I have been practicing for a long time, and art is still my greatest love. I enjoy wood burning, in large part due to the meticulous process for which it calls. You start out and keep going and keep going, and if you keep going long enough, you end up with a piece of art.

 

Art to me is just another way of recording your thoughts, like a visionary diary. I specialize in nature scenes and simple landscapes. Always available to discuss my work, I spend most of my time reflecting on what I do and actually getting down to brass taxes and working. Nothing makes me happier. Nothing else fills my heart and warms my spirit.

 

This is my life, and I love it. It’s filled with art, and so it’s filled with beauty.





No comments:

Post a Comment